Friday 25 August 2017

Christmas Pugs

I've been in Christmas mode lately to create some samples to help promote the soon-to-be-released Christmas images from Lili of the Valley.  There are some fabulous cuties in this set and something to suit everyone. 

My first creation features a set of funny little pugs doing a little jiggle!  I've got a few more cards to share over the next week so keep your eyes peeled.  

Merry Christmas! ;0)





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Greens: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Fired Brick
  • Presents: Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • Hat 'fur': Hickory Smoke
  • Bone: Tea Dye

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Lol...these are so cute Annette, what a brilliant image, pugs in jumpers who'd have thunk it!! They remind me of when Bowie and Bumble were Pups, we attended puppy parties at the local vets and they were terrorised by a pug puppy. She made a snorting sound and chased my wusses around the waiting room!! xx

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love their crimble jumpers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

Ha! I misread the title and thought they were pigs... I was thinking they're the funniest pigs I've ever seen - when I realised my mistake.. LOL! Having said that, they're fabulous PUGS and your card is lovely.

Christine x

Anne said...

I've just been colouring these this afternoon, they are adorable in their Christmas jumpers aren't they and I have a friend with a pug so she will be first on my list!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend

Anne x

Squirrel x said...

You have made party pugs! Fabulous colourwork hunny xx